Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers for review. Only novel and unpublished papers that have not been published/submitted/under consideration for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Mode of Submission:
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10-point font in the text.
- The maximum manuscript length is 6-8 pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Authors MUST submit their papers through Email email@example.com
The technical program committee first evaluates all the submitted manuscripts.
Manuscripts can be rejected at the initial stage are insufficiently original, serious scientific flaws, poor grammar or English language, or outside the aim and scope of the conference. Those that meet the minimum criteria are normally passed on to at least 2 external experts for review. Conference chair is responsible for the final decision to accept or reject the article.
A final decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author along with any recommendations made by the referees, and may include verbatim comments by the referees.
For any clarifications regarding the paper submission guidelines please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission